We are conveniently located in Ca’ Savio, on the Cavallino coast. On your holiday with us, you will be able to enjoy the beach just a few minutes away, and there is also a public bus to quickly reach the vaporetto thattakes you to Venice in half an hour. We are actually just 800 meters from the Ca’ Savio beach, which you can reach in 5 minutes with our hotel bicycles, or 10 minutes on foot.
In Treporti, 2 km away, the vaporetto stop for Venice and the islands of the Venetian Lagoon is easily reached with a bus that stops 50 meters from the hotel. Then you just need to board the ACTV line 12, which reaches the Fondamente Nove in Venice in just half an hour.
Plenty of shops, bazaars, markets, gelato shops, and restaurants are just a stone's throw from us, thanks to our location in the center of Ca’ Savio. Villa Gentile's location is also greatly appreciated by all those who are visiting us on a holiday to discover the fascinating nature itineraries in the Northern Lagoon of Venice, such as Lio Piccolo and Lio Grande, Treporti and Saccagnana. All of which can be comfortably toured with the bicycles we provide.
Thanks to our private parking, you can leave your car at the hotel and move about freely by bike or bus for the entire period of your stay with us.
Activities and attractions in the surrounding area
There are plenty of things to do during a holiday or weekend with us.
• Visit Venice and the magical islands of the Lagoon, such as Burano, which is only 15 minutes from Treporti by vaporetto;
• Discover the nature, landscapes, and small villages of the Northern Lagoon, just a few minutes by bike or car from us, includingLio Piccolo, LioGrando, Jesolo, and Mesole;
• Take part in organized boat tours among the Lagoon Islands, guided bike tours, as well as bird watching and sport fishing;
• Shop at the Noventa Designer Outlet, for famous brands at discounted prices;
• Shop for artistic crafts, such as the famous lace in Burano and the renowned glass in Murano.
How to reach us
From all directions, take the A4 motorway and exit at San Donà - Noventa di Piave. Follow the directions for Jesolo, then for Cavallino - Treporti. Take the SP 42 - Via Fausta to Ca’ Savio, where you turn left into Via di Ca’ Savio. You will find Villa Gentile at number 25 on your left.
The closest airport is Marco Polo in Venice (48 km). From there, take the ATVO bus line 10A / 23A and get off at Ca’ Savio. You will find us 50 meters from the bus stop.
Venezia Mestre is the closest train station to Ca’ Savio. From there, take the ATVO bus line 10A for Jesolo Lido and get off at the end of the line, then continue with line 23A for Ca’ Savio.